MENU

Slide

The bronzer with Nude, Red & Pink lips

Wednesday, September 15, 2010



I'm actually blogging about this post here in Phuket, Thailand!
Really enjoying my holiday here, got the cutest bandeau bikini
while strolling on the beach yesterday,
We're thinking of walking over to the beach for breakfast on the beach,
since boyf's still asleep i thought i'll blog first! (:


I'm really crazy about bronzers lately, can't stop shopping online for browsers,
and i found some bronzers that i bought awhile ago, i didn't even know i own 3 bronzers!
One Matte bronzer, One Semi-shimmery, One Super-shimmery.

I have oily oily oily oily skin. So honestly i try to steer clear of glitters and shimmery blushes, bronzers, foundation etc! But after trying out all 3 types of bronzer
(Which i didn't know exists in my makeup collection until recently!)
I really love the matte bronzer the best!
Some other might disagree with me, but i just don't like my face to resemble anything like a disco ball. So it's matte all the way for me!

Why do i love bronzer? it's not like i'm not tanned enough?!
Yes i am tanned, but with a bronzer it contours your face, makes your cheek bone pop and add warmth, plus i can use it as a blusher!




The best thing is, bronzers can go well with all sorts of lipstick colours.
So you don't have to go crazy matching your blushers to your lip colours if you don't own that many blusher shades!
( Eg: pink lips + pink blusher, coral lips + coral blusher )

Don't believe what i just said? Just scroll down! (:





With a nude lipstick + gloss:


picnikfile_0X2I3H

It's really my first time doing a nude lip look, i didn't really like it thou,
i just can't carry it off, i think i look like a corpse in nude lips?






With a Red lipstick + gloss:


picnikfile_DsHk0n

I was really excited to try this red lip look to prove my point that bronzers go well with any lipstick shades.. mostly because i've never tried wearing red lipsticks before.
I never dared to! I was kinda scared cos i thought i might screw up and look like a clown instead.



Damn.. i don't even own a single red lipstick!
Had to go dig into mommy's makeup pouch for a red lipstick to take these photos lol!

But after trying, i'm sold!
Officially going over to the dark side, was at duty free @ changi airport before flying over to phuket and i picked out a red lipstick for myself! hehehe (:


picnikfile_wKyjzE






With a Soft Pink lipstick + gloss:



picnikfile_oivOS2

Smoky eyes + soft pink lipstick & gloss.. STILL look good paired with bronzers right?



So yah, bronzers can go with any lip colour so it's convenient for lazy people like me.
or people who don't wanna spend a fortune on buying 100000 shades of
blushers to match those 100000 shades of lip colours that own.

I'm currently obsessed with my red lip look.
Nude, Red & Pink, let me know which look do you favor the most? (:




I 'm gonna go enjoy my day chillin' at the beach,
Love, TheLuckiestChick in Phuket!

No comments: